Warwick Event Services are monitoring the Coronavirus situation carefully and regularly.
The health and safety of our staff, the attendees that visit our productions and the operators for which we represent when acting as a supplier remain our number one priority. On a very regular basis we are monitoring the information supplied by the World Health Authority and UK Government.
As a Business are following local and national public health closely and as national health guidelines change, we are positioning ourselves in a way to add assistance to the running of your event.
Streamed Services & Second Audience
Warwick Event Services offer the highest specification of flexible streaming services, and integrated delate interaction software.
These services have been implemented at recent events, both to supplement the in situ Audio Visual set up for attending audiences, and to substitute where the full audience will be viewing the event remotely.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with current and future clients, to ensure none of your event planning time has been wasted.
On site assistance from Warwick Event Services can:
- Public Health messaging displayed on arrival and on screens during event
- We have the ability to assist with onsite strengthened hygiene, sanitisation and can provide disinfectants on each stand and throughout your event.
- Exhibitors may wish to book an enhanced cleaning/sanitisation regime, which is something we can assist and advise on.
- As part of continued commitment, our team of event experts are on hand to advise, help sort solutions and to work with your teams to not only ensure your event goes ahead, but is the success it deserves to be.
Warwick Event Services have introduced the following operational standards to minimise risk to our clients, their audiences and our full team.
In light of the Governments confirmation that events should continue to operate, as a Business we have introduced the following key operational staffing practices:
- All key team members are employed on a full-time basis, meaning that travel, location and contact is understood.
- All Operational staff will be working on a split shift rotation, to minimise the impact on event delivery and ensure not all staff operate in the workplace simultaneously. Should there are any unplanned changes to our scheduling there is a guaranteed team that can react and deliver the transportation, build and delivery of our events.
- Event Equipment is owned by Warwick Event Services, ensuring a strict regime of preparation can be undertaken between contracts
Following the good hygiene advice from WHO and public health authorities our staff are trained to take the additional sensible precautions:
- They may prefer and should expect that others may want to avoid shaking hands
- They will carry a personal supply of hand sanitiser, tissues and wipes in and outside of the event
- Staff will Cough or sneeze into elbows only
- Staff stay home if they are sick or experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms for their own safety and the safety of others Seek medical care right away and alert our staff at registration should they begin to experience cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, trouble breathing) onsite.
Should there be any changes to the current recommendations from the WHO or Public Health England, we will review and share their instructions promptly, with our team and our clients.
WARWICK EVENT SERVICES. 04.03.20